Sunday, June 26, 2011

Use-it-or-Lose-it Blueberry Muffins

This is a twist on muffins that I was force into today. I hate wasting food; We leave for vacation early Sunday morning, so I am in desperate race to use up everything in my fridge.  In that desperation I made these muffins, and wouldn't you know, I like them better than my regular Blueberry muffins. Go figure! I will be making these again, yumm!

For the fun of it, I will * the items I had to use up. If anyone has any other ideas on how to use up these items I would love to hear them!


Use it or Lose it Blueberry Muffins
1 C almond flour
½ C coconut flour
1/8 C arrow root flour
½ C fresh grapefruit juice*
3 tbsp honey
1/8 C flax seeds
3 eggs*
½ C Cream (you could use coconut milk)*
1 C blueberries*

Preheat oven to 350.
 
Juice Grapefruit. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon evenly into 12 prepared muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy plain or with coconut oil spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment